Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Site Changes

I made a few changes to the layout yesterday, mostly to the graphics (or lack thereof) and fonts. Let me know if anything's hideous or if something doesn't appear correctly for you. I also stuck the "Topics" on the sidebar so that we wouldn't have to scroll to the bottom to find a specific post and shortened the number of posts appearing on the page, so that scrolling all the way down wouldn't be such a pain.

Also, I know I've probably missed adding some really good websites to our resource section below. If you have any that aren't on there, go ahead and add them and indicate whether it's a retail or information website.

2 comments:

Chris said...

This site is looking better all the time! Once the chaos of Christmas in the retail world subsides I look forward to spending some more time enjoying drams and adding some tasting notes.

Happy Holidays everyone!

B. said...

Thanks Chris. Happy holidays to you too!

This will actually be my last week in the retail world. *phew!* This last Friday was absolutely nuts!